Are you feeling lonely when it seems like the whole world is in love?
As Valentine's Day approaches, I wanted to take a moment to remind you of something truly special - the incredible person that you are. While this day is often associated with romantic love, I believe it's also a beautiful opportunity to celebrate all forms of love, including the love and warmth that you bring to yourself and those around you.
I want you to remember that you are never alone, because you have yourself. Instead of this month shining a spotlight on your single status or longing for true friendship, allow it to shine a light on how far you have come, and how much you have your own back.
Let this Valentine's Day also be an opportunity to express appreciation and gratitude for the connections you have in your life. I hope you can take a moment to reflect on the love that surrounds you, the friendships that enrich you, and the positive impact you've had on others. Although, at times it may be hard to notice, you mean so much to the people around you.
My Valentine’s Wish For You:
- I hope you find yourself amongst a community of people who uplift you, support you, and are good for you.
- I hope you recognize unhealthy patterns in your relationships. Whether that be with romantic partners, friends, or family.
- I hope you find the courage to do the inner work and that those around you also find the courage to the same for themselves.
- I hope you remember that you are deserving of a healthy love, a love that lasts, and connections that uplift you.
- On this Valentine's Day, I hope you feel surrounded by love and warmth, and take time to appreciate the beautiful person you are. Your presence in this world is truly a cause for celebration.
Wishing you a Valentine's Day filled with love, laughter, and the knowledge that you are deeply cared for.