The INSIDE THEN OUT team is in search of a blog writer to write articles for our business blog. We need someone that is creative and has exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
If you are passionate about writing wellness content, this is the job for you!
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating, researching, and pitching stories
- Write new blog posts 1-3 times per week on topics such as mental health, wellness, journaling, habits, productivity, etc.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements (such as social media, emails, etc.)
- Contributing to social media copy
- Create monthly reports on performance and analytics of blog posts
- Research SEO strategy to increase distribution
- Reach out to other potential writers, experts, or other notable guests to interview and/or contribute content to our blog
- Stay up to date on current industry trends for opportunities to attract new readers and create stronger/more engaging content
About INSIDE THEN OUT:
Inside Then Out is a wellness brand committed to empowering people to be more intentional in their daily life. Our collection of modern, minimalistic products is designed to give people the tools to prioritize introspection, growth, and self-care.
- Writing experience in wellness, mental health, self-care, or other related field
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
- Experience with SEO strategy
- Experience in social media content creation and email marketing
- Creative with good story telling ability to bring creative vision to all projects
- Strong understanding of target audience and industry trends